Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!May 01, 2020May 01, 2020UX Burlington 2020UTC*User Experience industry leadership, fresh ideas, top talent, and immersive conversations on the beautiful shores of Vermont’s Lake Champlain.*
Join us on Friday, May 1, 2020, at Main Street Landing in Burlington, Vermont for the 6th annual UX Burlington. We’re seeking submissions for talks and workshops ranging from 30- to 45-minute talks to 60+ minute keynotes and workshops, from speakers and mentors who are leading, strengthening, and advancing User Experience. Seasoned speakers are preferred, but new speakers are welcome to submit for consideration as well. To learn more, visit [UXBurlington.com](https://www.uxburlington.com) and check out our [two minute video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQaZta4-nwU) to see and hear more about what it's like to speak and attend UXB.
Every year 200+ UX practitioners attend to hear and learn from experts like yourself. In addition to keynotes, the conference runs two parallel tracks for part of the day, one catering to developers and the other a more general track tailored to UX/UI designers, researchers, and marketers.
## Attendee Audience
UX Burlington is an event tailored for UX professionals seeking to stay ahead of the curve and push their work to the next level. UX Burlington is not a 101 event—we’d say more like a 301. Attendees include designers, developers, content producers, researchers, digital strategists, and product and brand managers.
## All submissions must be:
* Written in English.
* Submitted using this online form.
* Received before or by the deadline stipulated on the UX Burlington website.
## Things to know before you submit:
* We welcome both client and supplier submissions.
* We welcome with open arms all professionals who contribute meaningfully to UX. If in doubt, submit an outline!
* We value real stories of how your insights have created impact.
* We encourage out-of-the-PowerPoint-box presentations. If you have alternative presentation ideas, by all means submit a proposal.
* Be as clear as day about why your submission is not to be missed.
## Important dates:
* Submission Deadline: November 8, 2020 11:59 pm ET
* Notifications to Presenters: By November 22, 2020 (we reserve the right to accept speakers throughout the CFP process)
* Acceptance Deadline: November 27, 2020 (accepted presenters must confirm by this date)
## Things you can do to get ready:
* Put UX Burlington 2020 on your calendar: Friday, May 1, 2020
* Follow us [@uxburlington](https://twitter.com/uxburlington)
* [Sign up](http://uxburlington.com/) to our mailing list and watch your inbox for the latest news and updatesBurlington, Vermont