Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!November 07, 2019November 08, 2019HighLoad++ Moscow 2019UTC**13th annual** key conference **for developers of highloaded systems**, will gather **3000 participants** from all corners of Russia and other countries.
Main purpose of the event is to exchange knowledge and experiences between leading developers of high-performance systems, which support **millions of users simultaneously**.
Agenda consists of all crucial web development aspects, such as: Large scale architectures, databases and storage systems, system administration, load testing, project maintenance, and other topics related to high-performance systems.
**Our audience** is made up primarily of chief engineers, team leads, developers, department managers, tech managers, system administrators, devops engineers, CTO’s, Project/product managers, BigData engineers, CEO's, CIO's, CTO's, top managers, entrepreneurs, company founders and others.
**HighLoad++ 2019** Moscow is an **10+ tracks** conference, with **160 speakers**, with **40 professional meetups**. And 3000 attendees :)
- Moscow, [Skolkovo](https://goo.gl/maps/MY78QzS1t6gx1WkC8)
- The CFP closes on **September 7th**;
- Acceptance notification will be issued by **September 15th**;
- The conference will be held on **November 7-8th**.
### Conference website
### Speakers benefits
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation during the conference at the venue hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Speaker dinner and speaker, family and friends tour of Moscow
- Transfer from the airport and back
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
For any questions, contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com)Moscow, Russia