Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!April 29, 2020April 30, 2020MiXiT 2020UTCOn April 29 and 30 2020 will take place the tenth edition of MiXiT, at the Manufacture des Tabacs. **10 years of conferences, workshops, keynotes, great participants and... pancakes!**
No big changes: 2 days of conferences (for the first time, on Wednesday and Thursday - an unusual date choice - but you can rest on Friday because it’s a public holiday!), participants, speakers and little budding programmers at MixTeen. Moreover, we may have prepared some little surprises for these two days... We'll keep you updated!
- **We are expecting 1200 participants** (tickets lottery remains, so get your best luck talisman),
- Same venue than last year: **Manufacture des Tabacs** (Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3).
- One afternoon with MixTeen,
- Tech and non-tech topics: we will talk about software development, technical infrastructures but also team and companies organization, design, ethics… all topics about human and technical challenges,
- Sponsors who support us: reach out to your company and let them know about our [sponsoring offers](https://mixitconf.org/docs/sponsor/leaflet/fr).
- A conference trying to be as responsible as possible: this year again, we'll strive to be as respectful of the environment as possible through local food, reusable cups and garbage composting…
- Affordable and accessible conferences including: the lowest price possible, a venue accessible to wheelchairs, a breastfeeding room and automatic talks transcriptions.
If you have something to share with our attendees, you can apply to our CFP (closes on January 15th). Manufacture des tabac 5 Rue Professeur Rollet, 69008 Lyon
I'm Attending!March 10, 2020March 11, 2020Cisco DevNet Create 2020UTCDevNet Create is the only conference that joins the forces of infrastructure and app development. From mashing up NOCs and DevOps, to leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning concepts and showcasing the challenges and solutions for network automation: DevNet Create exposes innovative ways of approaching the hard-to-solve enterprise issues.
What will you gain at DevNet Create?
*Mad Skills. You'll get hands-on learning, matched with cross-vertical and cross-platform sessions featuring the developer tools and frameworks you want to learn.
*Brain Food. You'll walk away with new, innovative ways of approaching even your toughest enterprise challenges.
*Networking Power. You'll experience an intimate setting to connect with your fellow community and chat 1:1 with leaders in world of infrastructure and app development.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS NOW OPEN
Hello, developers. We're looking for you! DevNet Create's call for speakers and workshop presenters is now open and your deadline to submit is just around the corner: Friday, November 22, 2019. We want you to submit your sessions, lightning talks, and workshops - we want to hear all your ideas!
And as always, we're looking for people eager to learn and innovate. From beginners to experts. First timers to seasoned pros. The developers, the experts, the leaders. We're looking for people just like you to inspire us all...to See It. Learn it. Code it. See below for content formats and tracks - and avoid pitches, please. Pick your format, select your track and submit.Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA
I'm Attending!July 08, 2020July 10, 2020Tafakari ConferenceUTCTafakari is a series of conferences where developers and architects come together and explore the latest technology advancements. The event targets professional software developers who work in small to large-sized organisations and who develop systems of all sizes for enterprise companies.
The aim of the conference is to provide local software developers with a buffet of tools, practices and principles applicable to tackling current challenges in the Kenyan software development environment.