Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!September 21, 2022November 09, 2022API The Docs Virtual 2022UTCAPI The Docs is a conference space dedicated to API documentation and developer portals. The conference series is organized by Pronovix since 2016, virtual since 2020. The events are for techwriters, product owners, developer relations engineers: members of API teams who want to deep dive in API documentation and explore how it relates to a great developer experience.
**Is this for me?**
API The Docs is a knowledge sharing space for people
* involved in documenting APIs;
* promoting and managing the API products and program;
* looking to grow their interface products, services, and audience;
* supporting and working within the API ecosystem.
**When is it?**
API The Docs 2022 is a series of four real time online events, taking place on the Wednesdays of 21 September, 12 & 26 October, 9 November ([15-18 UTC](https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220921T150000&p1=48&p2=202&p3=43&p4=tz_ist&p5=1440)).
**What are the criteria for talk selection?**
* What topic does the talk focus on?
* How relevant is this to API documentation and developer portals?
* Does it introduce new ways of thinking or innovation? Novice speakers are welcome.
* Who would benefit from learning about this topic and how can they implement or progress on the topic?
**What else do I need to know?**
Talks are expected to be 20 minutes in duration, informative and providing the results of your research, development, and best practices. _API The Docs is a techstack- and vendor neutral knowledge sharing space. Restrict any marketing of products and services to a minimum (for example. a brief mention, links for more information)_. All API The Docs events are recorded and published online.
If you have issues with using Papercall for submitting your talk proposal, contact us at email@example.com(Online)