Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!May 12, 2023May 12, 2023Security BSides Knoxville 2023UTC> Speak at the Ninth annual [Security BSides Knoxville](https://www.10-sec.org/bsides-knoxville)!
# BSides Knoxville CFP
<p>We offer complimentary speaker training, slide reviews, and practice sessions to those that need or want it.</p>
<p>The CFP will end on March 15, 2023. Notifications will be sent out no later than April 1, 2023. Some *may* be sent out sooner, so submit as early as possible.</p>
We are looking for **YOUR** submission about any infosec or cyber-related topic. Here is a non-exhaustive list of possible topics:
- Offensive Security (Penetration Testing & Red Team)
- Defensive Security/Blue Team (DFIR, SOC)
- Security Management (CISO, Compliance, & Governance)
- Human Factors (Social Engineering, Security UI/UX, Human-Computer Interaction)
- Intelligence (OSINT, Threat Intelligence, etc.)
- Application Security
- "Breaking into Industry"/Lessons Learned
- Malware and Exploit Development
# About BSides Knoxville
For the local neighborly Scruffians, you know what you’re getting into. It’s a one-day conference that runs from 9 AM to 6 PM EDT. Normally, we host a speaker dinner at 6:30 PM, immediately following the conference.
For those of you that “ain’t from ‘round here”, don’t worry. Knoxville is a friendly, if scruffy, city and BSides Knoxville has a relaxed, come-as-you-are atmosphere.
Here are a few quick facts about BSides Knoxville that set us apart from other security conferences:
* We feed all attendees “breakfast” (usually donuts) and lunch.
* Water, soda, and coffee are available for free all day.
* Each attendee gets two tickets for alcoholic drinks. You’re on your own after that. Roughly half of the attendees don’t drink, so we’re working on a system where they can get some cool swag instead. We usually do nice coffee mugs and cool handmade posters.
* Each speaker gets a personalized walkout song! We feel this is a great way to get the presenter and crowd pumped up.
* Quiet, private speaker rooms are provided with extra snacks, drinks, and caffeine.
Tickets sell out every year (except for that one year we scheduled on the same day as CodeStock … oops).
> **The event will be held at [Relix Knoxville](https://www.relixvariety.com/) , 1208 N. Central Street, Knoxville, TN, 37917**
If you’re still not convinced or have additional questions, hit us up on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/BSidesKnoxville) or via [email](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).