Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!December 17, 2020December 17, 2020Community Summit Tel Aviv 2020UTC[Community Summit TLV](https://tlvcommunity.dev) was born out of the "new abnormal". Community Summit TLV brings together some of the leading developer communities in Tel Aviv in a one-day event to celebrate our community, and make sure we maintain contact, even while socially distanced.
These events include:
- [DevOpsDays Tel Aviv](https://devopsdaystlv.com)
- [Cloud Native & OSS Tel Aviv](https://cloudnativeisrael.com)
- [DevSecCon Tel Aviv](https://devseccon.com)
*And as an added bonus:* [**DevRel IL**](https://www.meetup.com/DevRel/)
# What you should think about before you submit:
There are only **FOUR SLOTS** for long-form talks - so make yours as compelling as possible.
Ask yourself questions like:
- Why this talk? What makes it a must see for those attending the audience?
- Is this talk related to the subjects the conference covers?
- Have I proofread the content and done a grammatical review?
- Does this content already exist online?
- Is the topic of the talk directly related to a product or service my company offers? (Hint: If you answered yes, it probably is not the right fit.)
**Please note the conference you are looking to submit for by using the relevant tag (you can tag more than one, if it can be relevant for more than one event.)**
Optimizing your talk for one of the events will improve your chances of being selected based on relevance.
**_There are a lot more ignite slots than keynotes, so if your talk can be relevant as an ignite as well, feel free to make a note of this._**