Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!May 24, 2024May 24, 2024Security BSides Knoxville 2024UTC> Submit for a chance to speak at the **TENTH** annual [BSides Knoxville](https://www.10-sec.org/bsides-knoxville), East Tennessee's premier (and only) cybersecurity conference!
# BSides Knoxville CFP
<p>We offer complimentary speaker training, slide reviews, and practice sessions to those who want it.</p>
<p>The CFP will end on March 15, 2024. Notifications will be sent out no later than April 1, 2024. Some *may* be sent out sooner, so submit as early as possible.</p>
We are looking for **YOUR** submission about any infosec or cyber-related topic. Here is a non-exhaustive list of possible topics:
- Offensive Security (Penetration Testing & Red Team)
- Defensive Security/Blue Team (DFIR, SOC)
- Security Management (CISO, Compliance, & Governance)
- Human Factors (Social Engineering, Security UI/UX, Human-Computer Interaction)
- Intelligence (OSINT, Threat Intelligence, etc.)
- Application Security
- "Breaking into Industry"/Lessons Learned
- Malware and Exploit Development
# About BSides Knoxville
For the local neighborly Scruffians, you know what you’re getting into. It’s a one-day conference that runs from 9 AM to 6 PM EDT. The speaker dinner will occur at 6:30 PM, on Thursday, May 23rd, the day _before_ the conference.
For those of you that “ain’t from ‘round here”, don’t worry. Knoxville is a friendly, if scruffy, city and BSides Knoxville has a relaxed, come-as-you-are atmosphere.
Here are a few quick facts about BSides Knoxville that set us apart from other security conferences:
* Water, soda, and coffee are available for free all day.
* Each attendee gets two tickets for alcoholic drinks. You’re on your own after that. Less than half of the attendees choose to drink, so don't worry if you're not into alcohol - you are the majority! There are other perks of attending - cool handmade posters and, for our tenth year, there's a limited edition [Arduboy](https://www.arduboy.com/) that attendees can optionally purchase (until they run out).
* Each speaker gets to choose a personalized, walkout song! We feel this is a great way to get the presenter and crowd pumped up.
* Quiet, private speaker rooms are provided with extra snacks, drinks, and caffeine.
Tickets sell out every year (except for that one year we scheduled on the same day as CodeStock … oops). Last year's event had over 400 attendees. We're expecting 500 or more this year.
> **The event will be held at [Regas Square](https://www.regassquare.com/), 333 W Depot Ave, Knoxville, TN 37917, and [The Mill and Mine](https://themillandmine.com/), 227 W Depot Ave, Knoxville, TN 37917**
If you’re still not convinced or have additional questions, hit us up on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/BSidesKnoxville) or via [email](mailto:email@example.com).