Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!April 30, 2020April 30, 2020Trajectory Conference 2020UTC### What is Trajectory?
A conference by LaunchDarkly for software innovators who want to break orbit, not systems.
### Who will attend?
We’re expecting 300+ executives and individual contributors from Development, Operations & Product Teams.
### Who are we looking for?
Here are some sample topics but feel free to submit ideas outside of these prompts. Both technical and non-technical submissions are welcome.
* Transformation or disaster stories - learning that we need new software to safely operate in this new world
* How to knock down the cultural barriers and get DevOps/feature flag adoption at massive scale
* The new tech stack for brownfield development
* The path from continuous delivery to progressive delivery
* Increasing the speed of delivery
* Cool hacks - unique ways people are using feature flags
* Modern application trends/software development lifecycle
* How feature management has enabled your team to run powerful use cases like:
* Progressive Delivery
* Test in Production
* Targeted Rollouts & Canary Launches
* Dynamic Configuration
* Safe Migrations
* Beta Groups
* Feature Entitlements
### When is the deadline to submit?
January 20th, 2020 at11:59pm PST
Speakers will receive a complimentary ticket to Trajectory 2020. Please reach out to the LaunchDarkly team at email@example.com if you have any questions. We’re happy to help with your submission ideas and anything else you need!Oakland California