Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!October 20, 2019October 22, 2019GoLab 2019UTC# The Italian conference on Go programming language
Might your experience of the Go language world be useful to other professionals?
Do you feel it is valuable to get inside the code of the programs you are using?
Do you often wonder “how can I make this code more secure, perform better or more user friendly”?
Do you distribute and design innovative systems, and want to share your opinions with hundreds of other insiders?
Do you use Go in atypical environments such as industry, embedded, etc.?
Submit a talk proposal to GoLab!
You have until **April, 7** to submit an abstract for the fourth ever GoLab, which will be held in **Florence** on **October 20, 21** and **22, 2019**.
# Send your proposal
To send a proposal, just complete the online form with an abstract and the required info. Using the form ensures quick review. Our staff receives the abstract, reviews it and provides objective, clear feedback as soon as possible so that you can make any necessary changes to your submitted proposal.
# Speaker benefits
As a speaker you **will** get:
- Free ticket for you
- 2 free tickets for your friends
- 1 night in a private room in the hotel hosting the conference ([Grand Hotel Mediterraneo](https://www.hotelmediterraneo.com/) 4*)
- Access to all talks and workshops
- Access to the social events
What you **will not** get:
- Travel assistance
I'm Attending!October 20, 2019October 22, 2019GoLab 2019 • Lightning talksUTC# GoLab 2019 - The Italian conference on Go programming language
## Lightning talks CFP
Would you like to talk about your awesome personal project but you think a conference talk is too demanding for you?
Your conference talk is not ready yet but you still want to give an abbreviated version of it?
Do your talk wasn’t accepted for the conference but still, you want to talk about it?
Or maybe you just want to expose a raw idea or talk about a Go-related topic?
**Lightning Talks** are a great opportunity to get the word out in five minutes or less and garner some stage experience.
### At GoLab 2019 they will take place both on Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd.
These 5-minute talks offer everyone a chance to take the stage at the conference, but with a little less pressure!
We don’t expect all talks to be given by professional speakers and, in fact, we’ll guarantee a friendly and supportive environment.
Lightning Talks rules are really simple:
* Each selected talk will receive a free ticket for GoLab 2019!
* Talks should run 5 minutes. You will not be allowed to run over the allotted time, so practice!
* Talks must be related to the Go world
* We’ll accept only one submission per person, so please choose wisely what to submit
* Inappropriate content in your submission, which violates the [Code of Conduct](https://golab.io/page/1424926/code-of-conduct), will be returned immediately
* If your talk will be selected you’ll get notified through PapercallFlorence, Italy