Frontend Dev Conf is an international conference for frontend-developers and UI-specialists. The audience of the conference is more than 400+ developers (Java Script, .NET, C++, PHP, Ruby) with mid. level and higher.
○ 1 day;
○ 2 technical streams (Front & Geek);
○ 4 Lightning Talks;
○ 16 speakers;
○ 50+ companies;
○ 400+ participants.
We’ll discuss in details the latest news, trends and will talk about how experienced developers solve pressing problems. Frontend Dev Conf is a significant educational event for the IT community, which guarantees complete professional reload.
Dates: 30 of September
The main fields for talks:
○ PWA - Progressive Web Applications (PWAs);
○ MV* frameworks (e.g. Vue 1/2, Angular 2/4);
○ Reactive programming (e.g. React, RxJS, Bacon, Preact, Inferno, Next.js, Relay);
○ СSS (grid, contain, custom properties etc);
○ Virtual / augmented reality (e.g. WebVR);
○ WebAssembly and crosscompiling from other languages;
○ IoT (e.g. Cylon.js, IoT.js);
○ Neural networks, AI and frontend;
○ Security (XSS, CSRF etc);
○ Functional programming (e.g. Elm, ClojureScript, PureScript, BuckleScript);