FrenchKit is the first iOS and macOS developer conference in France.
After a 1-year pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic, FrenchKit is back with a 100% in-person event to be held in Paris at our historic venue: the Pan Piper.
This year, we’ll be honoured to welcome you to a 1.5-day conference with talks and classrooms, starting on Thursday, September 29 at 1 PM and continuing through the whole day of Friday, September 30th.
Please find more information on the FrenchKit website.
During our review, we’ll favour submissions respecting the following criteria:
- Intermediate to advanced tech topics (except for very new frameworks and APIs, such as recent WWDC announcements).
- Practical and pragmatic contents, mainly related to code and technical practices (we want to get our hands dirty).
- Actionable takeaways, bringing elements that can be effectively used on a daily basis.
- The whole conference will be in English.
- We plan to organize one or two Skype sessions after the acceptance in order to review the subject and ensure a global coherence between all talks.
- A dinner will be organized the day before the conference with all the speakers.
The conference will feature talks having the following kinds:
- 14 Short (10 minutes) or Regular (20-25 minutes) talks in front of the whole audience. Talks will take place in the afternoon of both Thursday and Friday
- 6 Classrooms (75 minutes) in front of a restricted audience of ~30 people. 2 slots of 3 parallel classrooms each will take place on Friday morning
- 2 Masterclasses (75 minutes) in front of a restricted audience of ~80 people. The 2 slots will take place on Friday morning.