GraphQL-Europe is the first GraphQL conference in Europe with speakers from all around the world. Learn about GraphQL best practices from industry experts and become part of the thriving GraphQL community.
GraphQL-Europe is a conference about GraphQL and it’s ecosystem, if you have an idea for a talk we’d love to hear about it. Everyone interested in submitting a talk proposal to GraphQL Europe is encouraged to do so, regardless of how much experience you have. (We welcome proposals from less experienced speakers and will do what we can to help you prepare 🙌 .) We would like to encourage submissions from individuals who consider themselves underrepresented on stage at technical conferences.
If you are considering submitting a talk, here’s how we can help:
- Provide feedback of potential ideas
- Connect you with an experienced mentor for your submission or talk
- Review your slides or content and provide advice
Every talk will be between 30-45 minutes + 15 minutes Q&A.
We will be in touch with those who have submitted successful proposals at beginning of April.
Additional guidelines for lightning talks:
- No live coding or local demo, it must be 100% slides and hosted online or in a pdf.
- Slides featuring code and a video of the demo are fine.
- Slides of the selected speakers must be submitted 10 days prior to the conference.
- A conference ticket is required in order to submit a lightning talk.