The focus of HashiConf will be on defining the future of infrastructure and how to get there amidst the transition to DevOps and the cloud. We are bringing together the most passionate HashiCorp users along with new, interesting people to showcase a series of highly technical talks. Talks may range from the internals of our software to high level usage. Talks don’t have to be exclusively about HashiCorp tools, they can cover other tools within the industry as well.
The conference will take place at the JW Marriott Austin, September 18-20, 2017. We’re expecting a very technical audience interested in topics covering infrastructure, tools, security, datacenter automation, schedulers, and more.
Here are some of the themes we’d like explored:
- Security at scale for distributed environments
- Application portability
- Bringing Security into DevOps
- Private Cloud Orchestration
- Delivering applications with schedulers
- Restrictive environments (health care, PCI, Etc)
- Organizational impacts of DevOps
- Infrastructure as code