Mark your calendars for September 30th, 2017 and gear up for a celebration of Salesforce - the Indian way!
India Dreamin is a community led, community run event for professionals around Salesforce. Put together by the vibrant Indian Salesforce community, this event is open for all Salesforce users who share a passion for innovation - developers, admins, partners, customers and students around the world. It will be an entire day of inspiring keynotes, speaker sessions, partner and customer success stories, and a great chance to meet your peers from the Salesforce world - all under one roof.
Tell us about your exciting App, Chrome extension, Firefox Add-on, github repo, any utility tools related to Salesforce or anything with a touch of Salesforce in it, which can be the next turning point of your career. Showcase your creativity and innovation. Developer Expo Zone is the best platform for that. If you have a great exhibit item that you want to share with the India Dreamin community, then go ahead and submit your abstract of the exhibit item here.
Provide a platform to Tech geeks who loves Salesforce, showcase their interesting Apps, Components, Chrome extensions, Firefox Add-ons, github repo, any utility tools related to Salesforce, etc. (Etc - anything related to Salesforce)
- Your exhibit item should not be attached to any company. It must be individual or group.
- It should be an original one.
Payment & payment method
- Every accepted participant should pay 1000 INR to book a time slot from the Developer Expo Zone. Then we will issue a free pass to the India Dreamin.
- The method of payment will be notified in the acceptance email
Each session will be 20 to 30 minutes. Submit an abstract and some detail on why you think we should accept this app. Include the proof of originality and published link.
What We Look for in Proposals
- Your item must be demonstrated or be related to Salesforce technologies.
- No need to show codes. Just tell us the architecture and out of the box features of the innovative item.
- If you are sharing a use case: find the nugget of ingenuity and show and explain.
- Clearly express the key takeaways for the audience. Ask yourself, what are the most important things that they need to know or get from this demonstration
- Provide a call to action at the end of the session – provide the link to your item
- Highlight solutions which addressed the particular problems in particular vertical area.
Note - Your session must not include any proprietary or confidential information, and you must have permission to submit any material that you have obtained from others.
Please remember the Call for Dev Expo closes on 10th of September, 2017
P.S - Have questions about the submission process? Email us at email@example.com with subject ‘Query - Call for Dev Expo