|CFP closed at||August 30, 2019 22:08 UTC|
MaxServ is proud to be hosting T3CON—the biggest international community and business event in the TYPO3 CMS calendar this year. Join us at T3CON in The Hague, October 17-18, 2019. TYPO3 CMS powers enterprise applications and websites that help companies connect to customers across the globe with rich digital user experiences.
We’re including content and experiences to build stronger, clearer connections between TYPO3 and the people who rely on us—or could choose to in the future—to deliver their core web technology. It’s now time to spread the word about our great open source web content management solution TYPO3 CMS.
Two full days of expert talks about the latest in web technology, content management, and business leadership will inspire attendees to grow their knowledge and skills. And on the first day of the event, we’re holding a half-day summit for decision-makers in the government, education, and commercial sectors to grow our reach in their circles.
More info at https://t3con19.typo3.com/speakers/cfp
Share your knowledge at the International TYPO3 Conference 2019 and inspire the community to build innovative digital experiences!
The 2019 TYPO3 Conference in The Hague is the gateway to digital success! We invite you —TYPO3 community members, industry partners, integration partners and digital experts— to propose presentations, lightning talks, workshops and discussion panels for the 14th annual edition of this international technology event. TYPO3 CMS powers over 330.000+ applications and websites worldwide that help companies connect to customers across the globe with rich digital user experiences.
Come share what you’ve been discovering and creating at the TYPO3 International Conference 2019 in The Hague!
Why speak at TYPO3 Conference 2019?
- Grow your network: Build your business network, demonstrate your experience and expertise in one of the conference topic areas.
- Share your knowledge:Share a case study, show the community how you overcame challenges and created happy, successful clients.
- Raise awareness: This is a great platform and marketing channel to connect with the TYPO3 community.
- Visibility: Your session will be streamed live online during the event and promoted to the international community.
What would you like to say to our audience?
This event is an opportunity for you to build your network, generate new business, and raise awareness for your services. Our audience wants to hear from folks on the ground who are building applications and services with TYPO3. They also want to hear from our industry partners and integration partners to find out how they can extend TYPO3’s capabilities.
The audience at this event includes:
- CTOs managing digital production teams.
- CEOs managing large global corporates using TYPO3.
- CEOs running digital agencies.
- CMOs and Marketing managers building campaigns to connect with their target audiences.
- Digital consultants, product owners, and project managers bringing projects in on-time and on-budget.
Together, they work in digital agencies, the government, higher education, and not-for-profits to deliver innovative solutions with TYPO3. They build online services, business applications, intranets, and websites for global audiences. They would love to hear you speak about your experience on the ground. What works for today’s market? What did you learn the hard way?
This is not you? Please forward our CFP to speakers that might be interested!