LaunchDarkly Galaxy is the first-ever interactive conference for users of the LaunchDarkly platform. At Galaxy 2021, we’ll explore how teams of all sizes are using feature management to de-risk deployments, accelerate innovation, and empower stakeholders across their organizations.
Join us on April 6th for workshops and certification exams, and on April 7th for a half-day of talks, interactive activities, and opportunities to connect with other LaunchDarkly users.
Who will attend?
Individual contributors, managers, and executives from software and product teams who are using LaunchDarkly for feature management.
Who should submit a talk?
Any technical talk or success story relating to the LaunchDarkly platform is welcome. Even better if you can show the impact LaunchDarkly has on your development and release processes, customers, or business. We’re looking for stories that will help fellow LaunchDarkly users solve problems, break into new use cases, and push the boundaries of feature management.
- Lessons learned adopting Progressive Delivery
- Accelerating release cycles: separating deploy from release, testing in production
- Mitigating risk: kill switches, infrastructure migrations, progressive rollouts
- Empowering product teams: beta groups, experimentation, feature targeting
- Integrating with internal processes: change management, collaboration
- Cool hacks for LaunchDarkly: integrations, unique ways to use feature flags
- LaunchDarkly For Good: Do you use LaunchDarkly to power an app that is making a positive impact on the world? We want to hear all about it!
How long does my talk need to be?
Talks should be no more than 15 minutes long and will be pre-recorded. Speaker training will be available for those interested.
When is the deadline to submit?
February 5, 2021 at11:59pm PT
Speakers will receive a complimentary ticket to LaunchDarkly Galaxy 2021 as well as a speaker gift. Please reach out to the LaunchDarkly team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We’re happy to help with your submission ideas and anything else you need!