Join us at ManageIQ Design Summit 2016!
ManageIQ Design Summit 2016 is a 2-day gathering of open-source cloud management experts and enthusiasts, where the ManageIQ community comes together to share the latest progress and explore future possibilities of the project.
We anticipate a total of 160 developers, product managers, partners, users and decision makers to join ManageIQ Design Summit 2016 for insightful discussions, interactive demos and thought-provoking presentations.
The summit presents an excellent opportunity to engage with your fellow community members. Perhaps on how adopting ManageIQ has streamlined your project’s workflow, the different integration efforts and use-cases, proposing new feature implementations, or maybe even some challenges faced and lessons-learned.
- Monday - Tuesday, June 6 - 7, 2016
- Sheraton Mahwah Hotel
- 1 International Blvd, N Rte 17
- Mahwah, NJ 07495, USA
- Registration link
We appreciate your interest to speak at ManageIQ Design Summit 2016! You are welcome to submit a talk on any topic related to ManageIQ.
- user stories: achievements and challenges with ManageIQ
- demos: showcase scenarios exemplifying ManageIQ’s features and capabilities
- proposing new features to be implemented in the ManageIQ project
- integration: deploying ManageIQ with various tools and platforms
The CfP is open until Friday, April 8 @ 23:00 UTC. We aim to notify the speakers of acceptance by mid-April.