The NEIS 2022 will take place on Sep. 26th & 27th as a hybrid event, with both virtual and real attendance at Helmut-Schmidt-University Hamburg.
The main focus of the conference will be “Methods and practical approaches for power system planning and management”, with the following subtopics:
- Power system measurements and identification methods
- Innovative monitoring and protection methods
- Grid integration of e-mobility
- Load management methods in smart grids
- Practical demonstation of smart grid solutions
- Energy storage applications
- Fuel cells in electrical power systems
Keep up to date and get further information on the programm, conference history, conference fees and keynote speakers on our website: https:\neis-conference.com.