An Open Source Community Conference(OSCONF) is a platform built to connect & bring all leading Meetup communities, Cloud-native experts, Evangelists & DevOps together under one roof. It is a non-profit community event that allows you to interact with community leaders, ambassadors & open community contributors. This year, OSCONF will be an online virtual event on October 9th from 9.00 am to 2:30 pm IST. We would like to invite you to submit your session and workshop ideas for this online virtual Conference.
We would like to invite you to submit your session and workshop ideas for this online virtual Conference. To keep it simple, we have the below topics which might help you in shaping your talk.
- What’s New in Docker?
- What’s New in Kubernetes Releases?
- Kubernetes Best Practices
- Docker Developer workflows (CI/CD)
- Kubernetes Tools and Technologies
- Use Case: Setting up your local dev environment: Tips and Tricks
- Use Case: How to onboard new developers – best practices
- Use Case: Containerizing your microservices
- Use Case: Containerizing legacy apps
- Use Case: Using Docker to deploy machine learning models
- Unique use cases and cool apps
- Technical deep dives
- Community Stories Open Source
- Cloud-Native Applications
- Artificial Intelligence(AI)
- Machine Learning(ML)
- Deep Learning(DL)
The deadline for submissions is September 30, 2021. So you’ve got a couple of days to finalize your ideas.