Mile High Agile 2017 was our biggest and best event yet, and we’re already preparing for the 2018 iteration. While we build our backlog, here’s what you can do to prepare:
Put Mile High Agile 2018 on your calendar. (Those dates again are May 21-22.) Start thinking about that brilliant talk you’ve been dying to share. More details will be released soon, including our 2018 keynotes and the call for speakers. Watch your inbox for the latest, and follow us @agiledenver.
(Want to put your brand in front of hundreds of Agile practitioners? Email us to learn about sponsoring Mile High Agile.)
These are the categories for speaker topics. Choose the category that is best for your topic.
- Agile beyond Software *(use tag ABS)
- Agile Fundamentals (use tag Agile101)
- Product Ownership (use tag PO-owner)
- Organization, Culture, and Collaboration (use tag OCC)
- Leading Enterprise Transformation (use tag LET)