PHP UK is pleased to announce the 13th Annual PHP UK conference; a 3-day event, 1 workshop day and 2 conference days with 3 great tracks, held at at The Brewery, in the heart of the City of London.
With over 700 delegates, speakers, and sponsors, PHP UK conference aims to deliver fantastic up-to-date content about PHP and related web technologies in a comfortable and professional setting. There are countless networking opportunities to engage with international speakers and delegates, which makes the event one you won’t want to miss.
After the optional workshop day, the main event kicks off on Wednesday evening with a pre-conference pubcon. Thursday and Friday will both have inspiring keynote presentations, followed by your choice of 3 tracks of talks. Each day will close with a final keynote followed by the evening’s social event. Lunch will be served and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
The PHP UK Conference is a full featured event, and ticket prices include all of the following:
- Entrance to all keynotes and conference sessions
- Entrance to all social events
- Breakfast, lunch, 2 cake & coffee breaks
- All day access to the exhibit hall and delegate lounge
- Free WiFi, charging points and cloakroom
Anyone is welcome to attend the conference, whether you’re a professional, hobbyist, manager, or just starting out, there’s something for everyone.
PHP UK Conference is focused on education and discussion of the PHP programming language. We aim to attract the best speakers, contributors, and educators from around the world in hopes of providing the community with the best resources on the PHP programming language every year.
We are looking for speakers and instructors to give talks and hands-on classroom sessions. We are seeking talks covering mainstream, advanced, niche or non-technical topics aimed at a multitude of skill levels.
PHP UK seeks to deliver ‘wow’ talks that are fresh and inspiring about cutting edge topics or new perspectives on common problems. The audience will be from all backgrounds varying in skill level from beginner to intermediate to advanced, so talks varying widely in topic and skill levels are required. Most of all we want speakers who have a deep knowledge about the topics they are proposing and can’t wait to share that knowledge with a whole group of of eager listeners. Tell us what you’re most passionate about and why we should be passionate about it as well.
We are looking for 3 different types of talks for the event:
- Hand on technical training
- Classroom style
- Technical, in depth tutorial content on a specific topic
- Full day (8 hours, 6 hours actual training time)
- Not video recorded or distributed online
- Opening and closing sessions each day of the conference
- Motivational, big ideas, inspirational, and community related topics
- Full conference audience
- 30 minutes length
- No Q&A
- 4 keynote sessions will be selected
- Breakout sessions throughout the conference
- Technical, educational, research, new technology, case studies
- Partial conference audience (split across 3 tracks)
- 60 minutes length
- Q&A at speaker’s discretion (within 60m limit)
- 30 talk sessions will be selected
Both keynotes and talk sessions are video recorded and distributed for free along with your slides on our YouTube channel.
We believe diversity of speakers and topics makes our event better. We welcome speakers of all programming languages, experience levels and backgrounds. We welcome speakers of any gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, or religion. We welcome new speakers and experienced speakers alike.