Red Badger is launching a new conference focused on React in London for 2017 – we’re calling it React London 2017.
Date: Tuesday 28th March 2017 Format: Single track, full day. Venue: QEII Centre, Westminster, London
The QEII conference centre is a world-class facility overlooking Parliament Square in London, with state of the art AV, surrounded by some of the world’s most recognisable attractions, including the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Downing Street. Buckingham Palace is less than ten minutes walk away.
This is a conference about the React eco- system, if you have an idea for a talk we’d love to hear about it. Everyone interested in submitting a talk proposal to React London 2017 is encouraged to do so, regardless of how much experience they have. We welcome proposals from less experienced speakers and will do what we can to help you prepare.
We would like to encourage submissions from individuals who consider themselves underrepresented on stage at technical conferences.
If you are considering submitting a talk, here’s how we can help:
- Provide feedback of potential ideas
- Connect you with an experienced mentor for your submission or talk
- Review your slides or content and provide advice
- Find opportunities to practice your talk
There are plenty of opportunities available to speak - we want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
We will be in touch with those who have submitted successful proposals during the first half of February.
Speakers will be required to deliver a run through of their talk with the conference organisers in person or via Skype 2 weeks prior to the event.
Additional guidelines for lightning talks
- No live coding or local demo, it must be 100% slides and hosted online or in a pdf.
- Slides featuring code and a video of the demo are fine.
- Slides of the selected speakers must be submitted 10 days prior to the conference.
- A conference ticket is required in order to submit a lightning talk.