|CFP closed at||May 01, 2016 00:00 UTC|
Riviera DEV 2016 will take place on Thursday 16 and Friday 17, June :
- 300 expected developers and technical project managers
- 2 days of conference
- 5 exceptional keynotes
- 2 tracks
- 6 talks per track each day… so no less than 24 talks
- Workshops on the “we’re not just developers” theme
- An apéro (drink) to meet and greet the speakers on Thursday after the conference
- A speaker dinner by the sea
- A nice and relaxed conference
- Special attention to coffee and food
- Great weather in the sunny French Riviera :)
- Each conference talk is 1h, including questions.
- We’re looking for talks about Java, alternate JVM languages, Web technologies and languages, DevOps, Cloud, Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data, Analytics, Robotics.
- Please make sure you add a language tag to specify which of
Frenchyou will give your talk in.
- Please make sure you use the
Demotags to specify which are applicable to your talk.
- On top of that, we’re also looking for workshops on the “we’re not just developers” theme. If you want to share your passion about cooking, music, robots, science, then apply for a Not-just-dev Workshop talk, and specify what sort of workshop you imagine, for how many people, requiring what sort of equipment.
- The CFP closes on the 30th of April, but we may select some talks before then, so the more you wait, the harder it is to be selected.
- Selected talks will be announced in the first half of May.
- Speakers are invited to the speaker dinner on Thursday 16th of June, after the first day of conference. This is usually at a nice restaurant on the beach.