RTE2020 Virtual Conference Call for Papers
The world has changed. Today more than ever, we are exploring new ways of coming together to continue to experience the things we love. Our “new normal” has opened up innovative opportunities in human and digital interactions. How has this change impacted you, your business, or industry? How is technology adapting to propel the future of real-time engagement? We want to hear from you.
Come take the virtual stage at the premier Real-Time Engagement (RTE) event of the year, taking place on October 13-14, 2020. This two-day conference will be packed with insightful talks, valuable training, and networking.
Present your thoughts to a diverse tech and industry audience covering topics around product experience design, user engagement, monetization, scalability, and emerging technologies like WebRTC, VR/AR, and more.
We also welcome trending themes and use cases like metaverse worlds for Social/Entertainment, video chat interactions in Gaming, interactive learning management solutions in Education, immersive Virtual Events, Telehealth from the comfort of your home, and beyond.
This year’s RTE2020 theme focuses on THE FUTURE of real-time engagement. We encourage you to submit proposals on topics impacting your industry with a future-forward perspective.
- Thought leadership ideas, conversations, and forward-looking innovations
- Challenges affecting your industry and solutions that can help resolve them
- Emerging consumer technologies and trends
- Benchmark, data analysis, and practical examples
- Initiatives, experiments, successes, failures, and lessons learned
These are just ideas to help you think through the process as you submit your proposal; you are not limited to these areas and we welcome all topics and areas around real-time engagement.
Our goal is to build an open, engaging community, so share your thoughts, ideas, and learnings. If you have a great story to share, we want to hear it. Our speaking openings are limited, so apply early and submit a quality proposal for a better chance to be selected!
Need additional info? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clear demonstration of technical/industry-specific application
- Demonstration of technical solutions solving real-world technical or business challenges
- Proven public speaking experience
- Relevant industry trends or applicable usage within your industry
- Useful learnings that can be beneficial to others
Proposals will be considered for presentations, lightning talks, and panel/fireside chat discussions. Please indicate your preferred option.
- Provide details about yourself and provide a bio. E.g. Your LinkedIn profile
- Provide contact details
- Be sure to include topic abstract and description
- Give insights about your proposed presentation (e.g. supporting materials)
- Provide estimated talk duration
- Avoid sales pitches in all presentation
- Include links to any previous presentation to help give us an idea of your presentation style
- Provide hi-resolution headshot
If selected, you will receive an email from email@example.com.