RubyConfPH 2017 will be held on March 16-18, 2017 in Bohol, Philippines.
This is the 4th annual Ruby conference. Most of the attendees are professionals using Ruby at work. Check out our website at http://rubyconf.ph and follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/rubyconfph.
The conference venue is a beach-front property. Bohol is known for Chocolate Hills, tarsiers, dolphin-watching, scuba diving, and the beach.
- RubyConfPH 2017 will be held on March 16-18, 2017 in Bohol, Philippines
- We’re looking for topics related to Ruby, Rails or anything that is interesting to Rubyists.
- Talks are 20-25 minutes long.
- Most attendees use Ruby at work.
- All talks will be in English. Members of the Philippine Ruby User Group are fluent in English.
- If you get accepted, your conference ticket is free. However, we won’t be able to cover your flight and accommodation.
- If you have any questions, send an email to Christopher Rigor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this is your first time to submit a proposal read this http://jumpstartlab.com/news/archives/2013/08/30/submitting-conference-proposals