Seattle Code Camp is a one-day conference that brings together people from all sectors of our local developer community for a day of conversations and learning.
This is our 15th year of camp. Last year we had 750 registered attendees. We aim to provide quality content for our attendees; a mix of professional developers, software enthusiasts and student programmers. Code camp is about meeting with fellow developers and sharing knowledge with your peers.
We want to hear your idea for a talk! Individuals with expertise in any area/technology may signup to speak. We welcome speakers of all experience levels including first time speakers.
We are interested in topics that touch on all aspects of software, database, dev-ops, web and mobile development. Hardware hacking topics are popular with our attendees so talks about IOT, robotics, 3d printers and Arduino are sure to be a big hit. We’ve also seen plenty of soft skills talks at past camps.
Please send us your best ideas for a session.
- Speaker submissions open on June 7th, 2016.
- Call for submissions closes on July 23rd, 2016. Now extended to July 26th. Speakers that submitted prior to July 24 will have at least one talk on the agenda.
- You may submit multiple sessions for consideration, but we generally approve one session per speaker.
- We strive to notify accepted speakers as soon as possible after the closing date. We promise you’ll be notified no later than August 7th 2015.
- This year we’ve have 72 sessions slots on our agenda.
- Session length is 60 minutes.
- We try and schedule tracks of related topics in the same room where possible.
- We do not provide travel reimbursement for the event
- We provide a continental breakfast and a delicious lunch at the Camp venue.
- You’re invited to the Friday evening speaker’s dinner.
We do not discriminate candidates based on age, gender, ethnicity or disability. Please consider joining us as a valued speaker for our community driven event.