We believe serverless is a big tent and are looking for speakers with years of experience who have solved real-world problems using Serverless platforms, through to people taking their first steps in serverless.
We have two formats of talk you can submit for.
- Main Talk - 25 minutes
- Lightning Talk - 10 minutes
We are looking for:
- Are you new to Serverless? Tell us about your serverless learning journey!
- Experience with Serverless frameworks in production and under load?
- Serverless promises to lower the total cost of ownership: what are real world experiences?
- Serverless vs. vendor lock-in: experiences with company politics and/or real world problems, and strategies to overcome resistance?
- Are you doing something genuinely cool? Or built the most amazing rube goldberg machine! Tell us about it? Let’s have some fun with this!
- We are actively looking to cover a variety of topics and industries
Mentoring, Review and Coaching
Have you never submitted a response to a conference CFP before? We have mentors who are happy to review you submissions and give you advice! Nervous about speaking and want someone to coach you? We have experience speakers who are happy to assist you. Email email@example.com to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll introduce you to one of our great mentors.
- December, 18, 2019 - CFP announced
- February 14, 2020 - CFP Closes
- February 21, 2020 - Speaker Announcement
- April 6, 2020 - ServerlessDays Boston
Inclusivity is very important to us and the CFP process is anonymized to minimize selection bias. Please be aware of this when submitting your response to not add your company name or identifying information in the your talk description or subject. Otherwise we will have to remove it before it goes to the CFP committee. In the situation where a response mentions the vendor of one of the committee members, that member will not be involved in the adjudication of that response, and will be replaced by one our stand-in members.
ServerlessDays Boston is a non-profit community event. We will cover travel and accommodation costs where possible.
Code Of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. We are expecting cooperation from all participants to help ensuring a safe environment for everybody.