Łukasz Lach is a software architect at GOG.com (CD Projekt RED), working on games such as Gwent, The Witcher Card Game and Cyberpunk 2077. He is currently the only Docker Captain in Poland, and additionally - Docker Community Leader in Warsaw and Docker Certified Associate. At the University of Warsaw, he conducts classes with students of the 2nd and 3rd year on the subject of efficient and scalable Internet applications based on Docker. He leads the Docker community in Warsaw, organizes local meetups and workshops.
In 2018, with the e-learning project - Docker Quiz, created together with Docker Certification Team and preparing for the Docker Certified Associate exam - he participated as a lecturer at the DockerCon conference in San Francisco. He also lectured at CodeCamp Romania and CareerCon conferences at this year.
- Docker Captain: https://www.docker.com/captains/%C5%82ukasz-lach
- Docker Community Leader: https://events.docker.com/warsaw/#team-list
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukaszlach/
- GitHub: https://github.com/lukaszlach
- Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/u/lukaszlach/