Explore the freedom of coding for fun in Jetpack compose for desktop and mobile. We will experiment with still images and animations using Jetpack compose for Android and Desktop, including: - Basic drawing features - differences between mobile and desktop - Useful add on libraries - Live code demo
Do you remember the freedom of doodling without knowing what the outcome would be? What if this were possible in a coding framework such as Compose? This talk explores experimenting with still visuals and animations using Jetpack compose for Android and Desktop.
We will look at:
- How the animation loop works
- Basic drawing features available in Jetpack
- Compose and differences between mobile and desktop
- Useful add on libraries for creative coding with Jetpack Compose
- Some inspirations to kickstart our doodles
- Live code demo
target audience: Beginner to intermediate Compose and creative coding enthusiasts This talk has not been presented at any events yet.