We are happy to announce the 2021 INTENT - The security research summit. An evolution of the event previously known as ArkCon, INTENT is a global cyber security conference - for researchers, made by researchers. INTENT aims to gather the leading experts from all corners of the world.
The conference will include talks and workshops focusing on innovative research, epic FAIL stories, research methodology and open-source tools.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the first INTENT will take place virtually on November 16, 2021. We invite you to join the INTENT community as attendees or speakers, and hoping we will be able to connect next year in person.
First, thank you for the desire to share your knowledge with the community. We encourage submissions by anyone in the security field with interesting research projects, insights, research methodology, new concepts, and even epic failures. We believe that the best talks are the ones that, due to a racing mind, will not let the attendees sleep at night after the conference ends.
You are welcome to inspire us with a talk, tool, or workshop on the following topics of interest (but not limited to):
- Malware Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Advanced Fuzzing Techniques
- Hypervisor/Container Security
- Vulnerabilities and exploits development
- Biometrics Hacking
- Cloud Security
- Hardware Security
- IoT/Embedded Device Security
- Application/Web Application Security
- Mobile/Portable Device Security
- Penetration Testing
Submissions should consist of:
- Title and summary of your talk/workshop/tool
- Additional supporting material as slides/white paper etc. to assist in our review
- Indication if you have already presented this topic elsewhere? (If yes, at which event? What was the title?)
- Speaker Bio (including how to reach you)
- Name/Nickname/Twitter Handle (to appear on our Speakers List)
- Photo/Avatar (to appear on our Speakers List)
By submitting a paper, you acknowledge and agree that the paper or any related content may be published and stored by the INTENT organizers on any media, including public websites and livestreaming; you represent and warrant that, to the best of your knowledge, submitting this paper and its content is not in violation of or in conflict with the rights of any other party.