Tasktop Connect 2017
October 4, 2017
Tasktop Connect aims to show you what's missing in your software development and delivery process. Get actionable advice from leaders of large, complex organizations that are currently implementing Agile or DevOps transformations.
Attendees will also learn best practices for connecting value streams and achieving end-to-end visibility and traceability across the software development and delivery lifecycle. Join us in Columbus and learn how to:
- Go beyond localized improvements with Agile and DevOps and create a holistic approach to successful software development and delivery
- Implement a scalable Agile and DevOps transformation that addresses real-world challenges
- Accelerate your software development and delivery processes
- Create modular toolchains that leverage best-of-breed products
We're seeking transferrable knowledge about the pitfalls, successes, best practices, and lessons learned from adopting Agile or DevOps. Explain how your organization went beyond localized improvement to create a holistic approach to successful software development and delivery.
Consider the following questions when creating your abstract:
- What was the business problem?
- What were the top challenges and how they were overcome?
- What was the top lesson you learned?
- What were the results of your outcome?