TechX 300 – Powered by VMUGDK
This is the ultimate technical summit for enthusiasts seeking a deep dive into VMware solutions. We are hosting a Level 300 deep technical event in Copenhagen for IT professionals, system administrators, and other technology enthusiasts. Get ready to elevate your expertise and shape the future of virtualization at TechX 300!
This will be a hardcore technical event hosted by hardcore techies for hardcore techies. We consider this to be an extension of VMware Explore and we focus on creating the opportunities needed to interact with speakers and engineers in the Breakout, Lightning, and Community sessions, as well as at Meet-the-Experts, in smaller group discussions, in the Solution Exchange, and during the overall event.
Palads Cinema, Axeltorv 9, 1609 Copenhagen V
While we are still finalizing the content, we are excited to announce that the following speakers have already been confirmed for TechX 300:
- Cormac Hogan, Director and Chief Technologist - Cloud Infrastructure at VMware
- Frank Denneman, Chief Technologist - Cloud Infrastructure at VMware
- Johan Amersfoort, Technologist EUC & AI at ITQ
- Katarina Brookfield, Staff Technical Marketing Architect for vSphere with Tanzu at VMware
- Niels Hagoort, Staff Technical Marketing Architect for VMware Cloud at VMware
- Mark Brookfield, Principal Technologist at Creative ITC
Attend the TechX 300 Copenhagen to:
- Participate in technical deep dives led by a variety of industry experts
- Listen to the presentations that were rejected for VMware Explore 2023 (Unexplored Frontiers: Discovering Hidden Gems track)
- Expand your network with like-minded IT professionals
- Learn about the latest products and solutions from trusted VMUG partners
- Win cool SWAG & prizes
TechX 300 – is a community-driven event powered by VMUGDK, which is an independent community driven by volunteers.
Calling all tech enthusiasts and subject matter experts!
Are you passionate about a specific VMware-related topic within the realm of advanced technology? At TechX 300, we’re excited to offer the opportunity to showcase your expertise through our Level 300 Community Sessions.
We believe in the power of community-driven knowledge sharing, and that’s why we’re opening the doors for you to contribute to the event. To apply for a Level 300 Community Session, simply submit your session proposal highlighting the key takeaways, the target audience, and the VMware-specific expertise required.
Due to the limited number of available community sessions we will need to short-list proposed sessions. Proposals will be accepted through August 15th. 2023 and we will notify you shortly hereafter if you have been short-listed.
VMUG is a not-for-profit organization staffed by volunteers. Vendor sponsorships cover the event’s cost, but we cannot reimburse travel costs for speakers. Presenting at our event offers you industry recognition, an appreciative and knowledgeable audience, and the opportunity to raise your profile in the community by sharing your expertise.
VMware employees, sponsors and vendors are eligible to submit community sessions, but only if you can clearly demonstrate that your content is independent of your company affiliation.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the sponsor prospectus.