The theme for The Big Elixir 2019 is Emerging Elixir.
It’s been 5 years since Elixir hit version 1.0. In that time, Elixir has completely changed and shaped the way many of us think about building systems and applications.
We want to hear about the budding innovations that are happening in the Elixir community, from the practical to the strange. How far and wide can we go with Elixir? How are you breaking the barriers of Elixir norms?
Some examples :
- New uses of Elixir, Erlang or any other languages on the BEAM
- Using Elixir on new and interesting platforms
- Innovative techniques in Elixir development, testing, and/or deployment
- Innovative packages and libraries (including not-often-used stdlib or OTP modules)
- Experiments you’ve tried with Elixir that failed - and why!
- Wild and crazy uses of Elixir
How it works
You can submit multiple proposals and edit them within the CFP window. Original talks will take first preference. When the CFP closes, we will review each submission and decide which talks are a right fit for the theme of the conference.
Selected speakers will receive a free ticket to The Big Elixir 2019.
Please don’t hesitate to email the conference organizers at email@example.com for any questions or feedback you may have.
We hope to see you in November!