AppsConf 2020 is a Mobile Applications Conference which is dedicated to the development of mobile applications technologies: Android and iOS, cross-platform, architecture, client-server interactions, and testing processes. We are gearing up to be the biggest event dedicated to the mobile apps development in Russia this year, and to bring together the most active members of mobile development communities across the country and the world.
In 2020 we expect 4 tracks, 50+ talks and meetups and 500+ attendees.
- The CFP closes on May 1st;
- Acceptance notification will be issued by May 15th;
- The conference will be held on September 10-11th.
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation during the conference at the venue hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Speaker dinner and speaker, family and friends tour of Moscow
- Transfer from the airport and back
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
For any questions, contact us at email@example.com
We are looking for people passionate about performance who are able to speak effectively and from experience. Our proirity is not the most hardcore talks, nor inviting the most famous speakers. We focus on actual problems in mobile development and ways to solve them.
We select our talks carefully and work closely with speakers on their presentations. First, Program Committee selects best from received applications unanimously according to several criteria. After that it might take 2 or 3 google hangouts trials for Program Committee to accept the talk.
Presentation concept: 35 minutes talk with additional 15 minutes for Q&A. Slides should be including our template. Demos are allowed, if informed in advance. You may submit multiple proposals.
Possible topic: Android and iOS, cross-platform, architecture, client-server interactions and testing processes, best practice (ex. iOS applications refactoring in big projects). We are also looking for talks about design, UI, management, soft skills.