Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!June 10, 2019May 29, 2019Interface 2019UTC## What is Interface?
Interface is an interactive conference for developers. Focused on hands-on exploration, Interface is an opportunity for developers to connect with organizations, technologies, and each other. Devs will leave Interface feeling inspired by amazing speakers, engaged by unique activations, and accomplished from a full-day hackathon.
This two-day conference will begin with a session of inspiring talks on the importance of soft skills, team building, personal growth, and other similar topics. Sounds like a talk you'd like to give? Read on!
### The Details
- Developers of all levels are invited to attend.
- Interface aims to be an inclusive conference, where Junior developers and developers from underrepresented groups feel encouraged to attend. As a result, we hope to have a higher percentage of these groups at Interface than is typical for developer conferences.
- May 29-30, 2019 (Vancouver)
- June 10-11, 2019 (Toronto)
- Toronto, ON - The Concert Hall at 888 Yonge St
- Vancouver, BC - Vancouver Public Library Central Branch
###Commitment to Diversity
Interface encourages submissions from all speakers with a developer perspective or background, regardless of age, skill level, gender, sex, race, class, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or any other official basis. Interface aims to be an inclusive conference, and show the diversity of the developer community.
Toronto, ON & Vancouver, BC