Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!September 10, 2020September 11, 2020AppsConf Moscow 2020UTC**AppsConf 2020** is a Mobile Applications Conference which is dedicated to the development of mobile applications technologies: Android and iOS, cross-platform, architecture, client-server interactions, and testing processes. We are gearing up to be the **biggest event dedicated to the mobile apps development** in Russia this year, and to bring together the most active members of mobile development communities across the country and the world.
In 2020 we expect **4 tracks**, **50+ talks and meetups** and **500+ attendees**.
- Moscow, [Congress Park Hotel Radisson Ukraina](https://goo.gl/maps/3F2ujVbiH7v5cD159)
- The CFP closes on **May 1st**;
- Acceptance notification will be issued by **May 15th**;
- The conference will be held on **September 10-11th**.
### Conference website
### Speakers benefits
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation during the conference at the venue hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Speaker dinner and speaker, family and friends tour of Moscow
- Transfer from the airport and back
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
For any questions, contact us at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
I'm Attending!November 05, 2020November 05, 2020Digital Architecture Design Day 2020UTCBuilding Resilient Organizations & Systems
Adapting to changing circumstances has become more and more important over the last years. Especially now we see the value of the ability to quickly scale up or down your cost in relation to the revenue, to make sure your organization can continue to function with people working remotely and to change your business model and re-think the way you are operating. This calls for great creativity and flexibility of the people in an organization, but also for robustness in the design of organizations and their supporting systems.
In this year’s edition of DADD we focus on what it means to be resilient and what is needed to achieve such goals.Amersfoort, NL