This is an invitation to submit talks to the Bangalore Kubernetes and Cloud Native Data Management meetup (a CNCF-sponsored community). We meet regularly in Bangalore to host talks around Kubernetes and other cloud-native technologies; we are a fair and open community that strives for diversity and inclusion. Feel free to use this CFP to submit an idea for a talk (usually 30-45 minutes long, but feel free to submit lightning talks; please also abstain from patently obvious sales pitches) Also, if you’re willing to sponsor and/or have a nice place that can host 70-100 people, feel free to contact us!
Kiran Mova, Saiyam Pathak, Karthic Rao
P.S. We strive to keep a monthly schedule and try to meet on the last Saturday of the month.
We host talks from anyone doing cool things around building CI/CD, AI/ML, and Data Management solutions using CNCF technologies. We are looking to hear from:
- End-users who are either already using Kubernetes and related technologies in production, or looking to move towards K8s or
- Project Maintainers who are pushing the boundaries of what K8S can do.
The talks have to be focused around CI/CD and Data Management that includes (and not limited to) the following:
- Setting up all types of Stateful workloads - databases, streaming, logging, and messaging systems.
- Enabling CI/CD to help with testing for Data Consistency
- Block, File, Object storage systems
- Setting up Data Protection and Disaster Recovery mechanisms.
- Running on multi-cloud scenarios.
- Data Security and Compliance.