Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!November 24, 2021November 25, 2021DevOpsDays Tel Aviv with Cloud Native & OSS Day & StatsCraftUTCDevOpsDays is a worldwide series of technical conferences covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure operations, and the intersection between them. Topics often include automation, testing, security, and organizational culture.
[DevOpsDays TLV](https://tlvcommunity.dev/devopsdays) is the foremost DevOps event in the Levant, running for more than 8 years, seeing 600+ hands-on DevOps practitioners, from DevOps, platform, infrastructure and production engineers, to SREs, architects, system engineers, through CTOs and VPs of Engineering over the course of two-days.
[DevOpsDays Tel Aviv](https://devopsdaystlv.com) will be colocated this year with two additional excellent community events:
- [Cloud Native & OSS Tel Aviv](https://cloudnativeisrael.com)
# What you should think about before you submit:
There will be a single DevOps track, with an additional track daily - one for Statscraft and one for Cloud Native & OSS, so make yours as compelling as possible.
Ask yourself questions like:
- Why this talk? What makes it a must see for those attending the audience?
- Is this talk related to the subjects the conference covers?
- Have I proofread the content and done a grammatical review?
- Does this content already exist online?
- Is the topic of the talk directly related to a product or service my company offers? (Hint: If you answered yes, it probably is not the right fit.)
**Please note the conference you are looking to submit for by using the relevant tag (you can tag more than one, if it can be relevant for more than one event.)**
**_There are a lot more ignite slots than keynotes, so if your talk can be relevant as an ignite as well, feel free to make a note of this._**
There are always many new tools, technologies, and ideas that are being pushed out every month - even every day. This year, we are looking to include:
- Diversity: We embrace diversity and encourage proposals from people in underrepresented parts of our community
- Original content: content not yet presented at other conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- New presenters: people who are new to the space and have insightful stuff to say; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- No vendor pitches: we value vendors and sponsors, but this is not the right forum
## We are looking for talks in a few categories
### Site Reliability Engineering
- Distributed Operations IRL - Support, communication & collaboration, follow the sun
- Engineering management & leadership
- Distributed and remote teams - communication / collaboration, working together
- Culture that influences the architecture, processes, and systems
- Anxiety and burnout
### Technical Talks
We will accept submissions on perennially popular technical topics from previous DevOpsDays:
* Data engineering & management
* Cloud & cloud native practices
* Containers, microservices & complex modern architecture
* System engineering primitives & fundamentals
* Building for scale, performance, and antifragility
As always, feel free to submit any other talk you think might be relevant, whether it’s a new tool or great idea about advancing DevOps culture. We want to hear from you!
The DevOpsDays Tel Aviv TeamTel Aviv University - Smolarz Auditorium