Conf42 Prompt Engineering 2024
Unlock the Power of Language Models and Automation Tools!
Can you speak with the machines? Do you dive deep into the world of natural language processing and automation? Are you leveraging prompt engineering techniques in your projects? Or maybe you’re just a midjourney/DALL-E/Runway enjoyer, looking for a place to share your findings?
If you find yourself nodding along, join our event on all things Prompt Engineering:
- innovative prompt engineering methods and best practices
- creative applications of prompt engineering in real-world scenarios
- integrating prompt engineering with machine learning frameworks
- prompt engineering and conversational AI
- ethical considerations in prompt engineering
- prompt engineering for diverse languages and dialects
- challenges and solutions in prompt engineering projects
Come, and share your expertise with fellow enthusiasts and professionals!
Quality over quantity
We’re looking for original, quality content. If you have something valuable to share, we want you to be a speaker with us!
It’s OK to showcase your product, framework or a service. A sales pitch for your company will not get accepted, especially when reused.
We’re looking for speakers from all backgrounds and walks of life. If you’d like to speak, but need help/assistance, please reach out and we’ll do our best to help!
We will not publish any content that’s offensive. We’re all here to learn and have fun, please help us keep it like that!