DevOps Unicorns is both a technical conference and a conference focusing on culture, processes, and structure within organizations. We encourage both technologists and business people to attend, learn and share experiences. DevOpsUnicorns is a two-day conference, first day for workshops - starting at 9am till 18pm, next day is conference day, starting at 14pm till evening, including talks, ignites.
What: DevOps Unicorns 2020 Online
When: November 24, 9:00 - 17:00 - workshop day November 25, 14:00 - 21:00 - conference day Time zone is GMT+3 (EEST).
Among submitted sessions we prefer hands-on experience sessions and solution walk-through demos.
Examples of accepted topics:
- Stories from the trenches, real experience reports;
- Containerization & Virtualization;
- Cloud native and Kubernetes;
- Continuous Delivery;
- Public Cloud Technologies (GCP, Azure, AWS, AliBaba Cloud etc.);
- On-Premise and Hybrid Clouds
- Operability, Resiliency, and Flexibility;
- DevOps Culture & Continuous Improvement;
- and more.
Our main selection criteria are:
- Original content: content not presented at Baltic conferences yet, or a new angle to an existing problem;
- Presentation skills: previous experience in presentations is valued, but new presenters are welcomed as well; we want everyone to be heard;
- No vendor pitches: as much as we value vendors and sponsors, we just don’t think this is the right place. You can pitch your product at your sponsor booth or during Open Space.
- Be specific… we aren’t mind readers (a description of about 15–20 lines is about right)
- Detail is good… but not as important as explaining why your proposal would be interesting to the audience
- Multiple proposals welcome… just follow the other rules
Talks will be chosen and program published till November 9th
Please note: We will not accept any vendor talks or sales pitches. If you’re a technology vendor seeking to engage with our attendees, please contact us email@example.com.