Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!June 23, 2022June 23, 2022ServerlessDays Paris 2022UTCAfter successfully hosting the first edition last year, the ServerlessDays Paris returns the 23rd of June, 2022. The ServerlessDays are a family of events around the world focused on fostering a community around serverless technologies. We believe serverless is a big tent and are looking for passionate speakers with years of experience who have solved real-world problems using serverless platforms. We are also open to speakers sharing their experiences of their first steps in serverless
ServerlessDays Paris is a one-day single-track event.
- ⏱ All talks are expected to be 30 to 45 minutes in length including Q&A.
- 💬 We are looking for talks in French 🇫🇷 and in English 🇬🇧.
We are actively looking to cover a variety of topics and industries including the following ones:
- Are you new to Serverless? Tell us about your serverless learning journey!
- Experience with serverless frameworks in production and under load?
- Serverless promises to lower the total cost of ownership: what are real-world experiences?
- Serverless vs. vendor lock-in: experiences with company politics and/or real-world problems, and strategies to overcome resistance?
- Experience with Serverless and Security?
- Are you doing something genuinely cool? Or built the most amazing rube goldberg machine! Tell us about it? Let’s have some fun with this!
Feel free to suggest any other topic if not included above.
We do not accept sales pitches. We are looking for passionate speakers, who understand their audience and are able to speak effectively from facts and experience.
# CFP Process
Inclusivity is very important to us and the CFP process is anonymized to minimize selection bias. Please be aware of this when submitting your response to not add your company name or identifying information in your talk description or subject. In the situation where a response mentions the vendor of one of the committee members, that member will not be involved in the adjudication of that response, and will be replaced by one of our stand-in members.Paris, France