JPoint is a large international Java conference for experienced Java developers.
On May 15-16, 2020 in Moscow the conference will be held for the eighth consecutive year.
JPoint grows, becomes even more exciting and hardcore every year. The conference brings together more than 1000 participants.
All JPoint talks are devoted to Java technical issues and solutions. The main topics of the conference are productivity, concurrency, testing, distributed systems and high loads in the Java world, as well as the future of the platform.
We are interested in talks related to the following topics:
- Java 11 — Java 14 — new features of Java platform and OpenJDK projects;
- JVM/JDK under the bonnet (Runtime, GC, OpenJDK);
- Application/VM Performance;
- Application architecture;
- JVM programming languages (Scala, Groovy, Kotlin, Clojure, etc.);
- High performance systems;
- Distributed systems;
- Cloud & Data storages;
- Frameworks (Spring, Spark, Hibernate, etc.);
- Developer tools;
- DevOps, CD, CI for Java developers;
- Java in IoT.