JVMCON will take place Januari 30th 2018 in Cinemec, Ede, The Netherlands.
JVMCON is the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) conference by the community for the community. The attendees create the program. All registered early bird attendees can review the session proposals and vote on them. The top voted sessions will be included in the final program.
We believe in equal opportunities. Speaker information will not be visible for the attendees when voting.
We want to make it a real community event, so if you have any ideas or remarks please contact us.
Help us to make this conference a great community event!
We are looking for two types of sessions
Talk (60 minutes)
- Should have a clear relation to the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
- Anything about Java, Scala, Kotlin, JRuby or any other JVM language.
- The topic can be anything, from language features to flying drones or (project) experience reports.
Keynote (50 minutes)
- Can be about any topic both technical and non-technical.
- This is your chance to shine on the big stage.
We encourage inexperienced speakers and would like to help them. Please contact us if you would like some help. Some of the services we can offer:
- Assistance with the construction of a proposal.
- Providing an experienced speaker as a mentor.
- Practice your session in front of an audience.
If you have any comment or question, please feel free to contact us.
The registered attendees can vote on the proposals. We believe in equal opportunities. That means when voting the speaker information is not visible. Please respect this and do not put your speaker information in the session description. The majority of the attendees will have a technical background, so we appreciate technical talks.
We reserve the right to decline proposals that do not follow these instructions.