In this session I will convey a few simple techniques in making the work that I do more transparent to the team, while fully embodying an agile approach to work. With a few minor adjustments to how you approach your board, you can ensure that there is less unnecessary communication overhead.
In this session, I will discuss the power of using tickets as a communication tool:
How to spot a quagmire
- What are the “ticket-smells” for which we need to look out?
- Refinement is not just a meeting, it’s a practice
- Understanding the source of the ticket
Create a to-do list
- Showing your progress
- Jira table hacks
- Organise the list
- The power of blocking
- Mention people
- Go beyond the board
- Make comments at small milestones
- Add attachments as evidence
No technical requirements. This talk focuses on a “way of working” methodology.