The second edition of Timescale Community Day will take place on March 31, 2022, between 9 am - 2 pm ET (What time is it in your timezone?)
If you have an exciting talk, we want to hear from you 🎉 We are soliciting presentation proposals from Tuesday, February 1 till Friday, March 4.
We are looking for proposals for a 25-minutes talk (20-minute talk and 5-minute Q&A) for all topics related to:
- Time-series data
- Data-intensive applications
We welcome all types of speakers - experienced and first-timers. If you have something cool to say, we want to hear from you! We also believe diversity of speakers makes our event better, we welcome speakers of any gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, or religion.
What is the deadline to submit a proposal?
The deadline is Friday, March 4. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Timescale Community Day team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help and answer any questions.
We´ve put together some of our favorite resources about writing strong conference proposals.
- The Comprehensive Guide to Speaking at Technology Conferences in 2020 by cfpland.com
- Twitter Space discussion about How to write a great conference proposal
- How to create a conference talk or presentation submission that gets accepted
- Responding to a Developer Conference CFP by Helen Scott
- Twitter thread by Mathias Verraes
- The Ultimate Guide to Memorable Tech Talks - Part 3: Writing a Conference Proposal (or CFP) by Nina Zakharenko
- GitHub repo with tons of resources about proposing talks