Product Talk series focuses on talk, workshop or event about learning how to make great product - both digital or non-digital. The participants are typically people who are interested to be part of product team (i.e. marketers, account managers) or already working closely with one (i.e. designers, software engineers, business development people). Below are our previous product talk events :-
- Product Talk #1 - Journey to PM
- Product Talk #2 - How to Avoid Common Product Pitfalls
- Product Talk #3 - Product Design Guidelines
- Product Talk #4 - Product Design Guidelines
- Product Talk #5 - Customer Engagement Strategy
Product Talk Series is now accepting proposals for our monthly event on 16th Jan 2020 and 30th June 2020! It will be online webinar mode.
Who should submit a proposal ?
Anyone as long as you are able to share about product management and/or design related topics.
General proposal guideline
In order to increase the chance of your proposal to be selected, please outline clearly as suggested below.
- Title of presentation or let us know if you can speak on topics given above
- Target Audience (i.e. UI/UX Designer, new Product Manager, all types of designers, etc)
- Elevator Pitch / Audience Take-away - a brief description of your talk, what people need to know to get the most out of it, your experience in the topic and what you will teach them or demonstrate
The organising team will start the reviewing process as soon as we receive the first proposal. Please do not wait till last minute, the sooner you submit, the faster the team will put your proposal forward.