The CTO Club is a community targeted toward StationF’s technical decision-makers.
The format and topics covered during the meetups are defined following the feedback provided by the members: check this Typeform report
Please keep in mind:
- the StationF ecosystem is composed of heterogenous startups working in really different industries, the role and pre-occupations of CTOs are really diverse :)
- The club is reserved for CTOs or acting-CTOs to gather people with common interests.
The club is currently animated by the Koyeb team
This is a great opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with other CTOs and start a constructive conversation on best practices. Some ideas based on the most requested topics:
- Are you an expert with a deployment technology like containers, VMs, Kubernetes, PaaS, or serverless?
- Do you have experience managing projects and teams and want to share your techniques and approaches?
- Do you know about cool observability or monitoring practices or technologies that you could introduce and share with the group?
- Know another cool topic? Propose it here to share your idea!