Devopsdays is finally coming to Riga!
DevOpsDays is in Riga this year September 18th and 19th at Tallink Hotel Riga, Elizabetes iela 24.
DevOpsDays is both a technical conference and a conference focusing on culture, processes and structure within organizations. We encourage both technologists and business people to attend, learn and share experiences. DevOpsDays Riga is a two day conference, starting at 8am till evening, including talks, ignites and evening networking events each day. Please see the devopsdays.org website for more information about this event.
What: DevOpsDays Riga 2017
When: September 18-19, 2017; 08:00-17:00
Where: Tallink Hotel Riga, Elizabetes iela 24
We’re looking for talks about and around DevOps and we are open for your ideas. These can come in presentation and ignite format.
Some topic examples:
- Success/failure stories
- Containerization & Virtualization
- Continuous Delivery
- Lean Technology Processes
- Cloud Technology
- Continuous Improvement
Our main criteria to make it to the top selection are:
- Original content: content not yet presented at Baltic conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- Presentation skills: experience in presentations are valued, but new presenters are welcomed as well; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- No vendor pitches: as much as we value vendors and sponsors, we just don’t think this is the right forum. You can demo at your table or during Open Space.
- Be specific… we aren’t mind readers (a description of about 20 lines is about right)
- Detail is good… but not as important as explaining why your proposal would be interesting
- Propose your own talk; don’t have someone else do it for you.
- Nominations welcome… if you know someone who has content/experience relevant to the DevOps conversation, please point us in their direction!
- Multiple proposals welcome… just follow the other rules
Talks will be chosen and program published till July 30th
Please note: We will not accept any vendor talks or sales pitches. This is not the space for you. If you’re a technology vendor seeking to engage with our attendees, please see our sponsorship page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.