Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!May 12, 2023May 12, 2023Security BSides Knoxville 2023UTC> Speak at the Ninth annual [Security BSides Knoxville](https://www.10-sec.org/bsides-knoxville)!
# BSides Knoxville CFP
<p>We offer complimentary speaker training, slide reviews, and practice sessions to those that need or want it.</p>
<p>The CFP will end on March 15, 2023. Notifications will be sent out no later than April 1, 2023. Some *may* be sent out sooner, so submit as early as possible.</p>
We are looking for **YOUR** submission about any infosec or cyber-related topic. Here is a non-exhaustive list of possible topics:
- Offensive Security (Penetration Testing & Red Team)
- Defensive Security/Blue Team (DFIR, SOC)
- Security Management (CISO, Compliance, & Governance)
- Human Factors (Social Engineering, Security UI/UX, Human-Computer Interaction)
- Intelligence (OSINT, Threat Intelligence, etc.)
- Application Security
- "Breaking into Industry"/Lessons Learned
- Malware and Exploit Development
# About BSides Knoxville
For the local neighborly Scruffians, you know what you’re getting into. It’s a one-day conference that runs from 9 AM to 6 PM EDT. Normally, we host a speaker dinner at 6:30 PM, immediately following the conference.
For those of you that “ain’t from ‘round here”, don’t worry. Knoxville is a friendly, if scruffy, city and BSides Knoxville has a relaxed, come-as-you-are atmosphere.
Here are a few quick facts about BSides Knoxville that set us apart from other security conferences:
* We feed all attendees “breakfast” (usually donuts) and lunch.
* Water, soda, and coffee are available for free all day.
* Each attendee gets two tickets for alcoholic drinks. You’re on your own after that. Roughly half of the attendees don’t drink, so we’re working on a system where they can get some cool swag instead. We usually do nice coffee mugs and cool handmade posters.
* Each speaker gets a personalized walkout song! We feel this is a great way to get the presenter and crowd pumped up.
* Quiet, private speaker rooms are provided with extra snacks, drinks, and caffeine.
Tickets sell out every year (except for that one year we scheduled on the same day as CodeStock … oops).
> **The event will be held at [Relix Knoxville](https://www.relixvariety.com/) , 1208 N. Central Street, Knoxville, TN, 37917**
If you’re still not convinced or have additional questions, hit us up on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/BSidesKnoxville) or via [email](mailto:email@example.com).
I'm Attending!June 24, 2023June 24, 20232023 Cyberjutsu Con: Cybersecurity ConferenceUTC<h2>Welcome to the 2023 Cyberjutsu Con, a cybersecurity conference hosted by the Women's Society of Cyberjutsu!</h2>
We are looking to provide a day full of hands-on training and presentations about the latest in cutting-edge technologies and developments in the field of cybersecurity. Some topics of interest are cybersecurity career advice, malware and exploits, cyber risk and governance, artificial intelligence, and secure development. In each area, our interest is to promote the accomplishments and expertise of women and minorities and, in all ways, hold a diverse and inclusive conference for everyone. The goal is to help attendees gain hands-on skills for employment in the cybersecurity industry.
<li>**Date: June 24, 2023 **</li>
<li>Location: The plan so far is to host a hybrid conference, with the in-person portion in Northern VA. However, this plan may change based on health advisories and concerns.</li>
<li>RSVP Link: To be announced. Speakers chosen for the conference will be able to register for FREE.</li>
<em>RECRUITERS and SPONSORS</em> We need you! Help us help build up a workforce of talent to fill open roles NOW! <em>Sponsor today!</em>Hybrid (TBD)