Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!June 09, 2022June 09, 2022Conf42.com: Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) 2022UTC# Conf42.com: SRE 2022
Are you excited about reliability? Is your significant other tired of hearing about distributed systems? Are you the one being paged when systems go down? Have you had "aha!" moments when reading [the SRE books](https://landing.google.com/sre/books/)?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, join us for a virtual conference on everything SRE!
We're looking for presenters on topics such as:
- building reliable systems
- monitoring and alerting
- distributed systems
- chaos engineering
- automated testing
I'm Attending!September 01, 2022September 01, 2022Conf42.com: Rust 2022UTC# Conf42.com: Rust 2022
Come and join 3000+ people in the Conf42.com community on our first ever event dedicated specifically to the Rust programming language!
I'm Attending!September 15, 2022September 15, 2022SREday 2022UTC# SREs, assemble!
SREday.com is a two-day, hybrid event (in-person + online), taking place in London, UK, gathering the growing ecosystems of SRE practitioners.
## Who is this for?
* Are you responsible for reliability of applications or platforms?
* Do you love systems performance? Do they call you when things 'are slow'?
* Do you make Cloud, Kubernetes and distributed systems work like a clockwork?
If you said yes to any of these questions, come and join us for two rocking days learning, networking and sharing knowledge.
You will join experts to learn from, peers to learn with and other, like-minded people to hang out with.
## When and where
Dates: 15-16 September 2022
Location: London, UK (or online)
We want to hear about the latest and greatest about all things SRE, reliability, Chaos Engineering, systems performance, observability, ...
We will be assembling talks into tracks, including:
- lessons learnt (we all love a good anecdote and to learn from other people's mistakes)
- deep dives (deeper presentations into how things work under the hood)
- getting started (to make it easier for others to start with the technology)
- new project (come and present your open source project to the community)
- chaos engineering (break things to make sure they recover the way you think they will)
- culture (SRE is a state of mind, isn't it?)
## Am I the right speaker for this?
We want people from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life. If you'd like to bounce some ideas off of us - reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
## What if I can't travel?
The event will be hybrid. Some speakers will present live, others will present online.
We'll do our best to offer the best experience to everyone. Do what works best for you!London, UK + online
I'm Attending!September 29, 2022September 29, 2022Conf42.com: Incident Management 2022UTC# Conf42.com: Incident Management 2022
Are you on-call? Are you the one getting called when the systems break?
Or perhaps you've written a tool that makes outages less painful to manage?
Come and talk to over 3000 strong community of SREs, developers and like-minded people.Online