After two successful editions, we’re back!
FrenchKit is the first iOS and macOS conference in France. It focuses on a wide range of subjects, from the Cocoa APIs to Swift, covered by some of the most prominent developers in the international community.
Be one of the 200+ people that will be part of the third edition of FrenchKit. Spend two days with some of the best developers from all around the World. Learn, discover, exchange, discuss and have fun!
International Speakers Meet, discuss, and learn from the most prominent developers involved with Apple technologies. We are gathering some of the best international speakers, people whose work is consistently improving the Cocoa ecosystem.
From September 20 through 21, 2018, spend two full days listening, learning about and sharing the best practices of the iOS and macOS development and join 200+ other developers from all around the world in the heart of Paris.
You can find more information on the FrenchKit website.
- The main subjects are: UX design, prototyping, tools, app architecture, patterns, coding, language, frameworks, testing, CI, distribution and deployment.
- We strongly prefer technical talks over marketing or evangelist talks.
- The whole conference will be in English.
- We plan to organize one or two Skype sessions after the acceptance in order to review the subject and assure the global coherence between all talks.
- A dinner will be organized the day before the conference with all the speakers.
Notifying speakers of acceptance
- All accepted speakers will be notified within 15 days after the closure of the CfP.